Stratis Releases KYC Compliant ICO Platform
Stratis (STRAT) has announced the launched of its powerful and flexible blockchain development platform.
The features rich ICO platform enables users to deploy an ICO within minutes via the “Deploy to Azure” button.
The salient features of the Stratis ICO platform are provided below:
- A highly customizable design, which enables developers to ensure the ICO site conforms to the unique branding.
- Facilitates accepting funds in USD, BTC, STRAT and 50+ additional cryptocurrencies via Changelly, a service that enables ICO contributors to pay in many digital currencies.
- Integration with Onfido’s ‘Know-Your-Customer’ (KYC) service that screens contributors against anti-money laundering watch-lists and undertakes document checks.
- Support for Hierarchical Deterministic (HD) wallets, enabling issuers to collect funds securely. This means the funds collected during the ICO are not stored on the server itself.
- The Stratis ICO Platform is provided free of charge, overcoming the high costs of existing crowd-funding solutions.
Commenting on the launch, Chris Trew, CEO of Stratis, said
With this platform we’ve drastically improved the user experience for both ICO issuers and contributors. Today’s ICO solutions tend to be either DIY, which comes with substantial security risks or they tend to charge a significant fee, but it doesn’t need to be this way. At Stratis, we focus on making blockchain simple and accessible, which is why the core Stratis blockchain has been written completely from the ground up in the widely understood language of C# and the .NET framework. We want as many developers as possible to access the benefits of decentralised technology.
Stratis is a promising competitor to Ethereum. It is a BaaS (Blockchain-as-a- Service) token that started back in 2016. The stratis Development Platform allows businesses and organizations to develop blockchain applications in C# utilizing the Microsoft .NET Framework.
The Cloud Stratis platform allows developers to quickly provision full blockchain nodes to test their applications. The Cloud Stratis platform can also provision Blockchain nodes for Bitcoin, Ethereum and Bitshares, if the developer wants to develop an application specifically for one of these existing blockchains.
The Cloud Stratis platform allows businesses and organizations to test and deploy their bespoken blockchain-based applications in the cloud, without having to maintain the network or full clients themselves.
The Strat token fuels the blockchain and acts as a value transfer vehicle within the Stratis ecosystem. The Proof-of-Stake (POS) cryptocurrency has limited emission and low inflation.
Medical Research: Transparency of scientific publications
Provenance: Product tracking and verification
Internet of Things: Data recording and management
Fintech: Identity management