The information we collect
We may gather the following data:
- Your name and job title
- Contact information along your email address
- Demographic data such as interests, preferences, and postcode
- Other relevant information for offers and/or surveys
What we do with the data we collect
We require this data to understand your requirements and offer better services and for reasons, which may or may not be limited to:
- Maintaining internal records
- We may utilize the data to enhance our services
- We may send promotional emails to the email address you provided regarding new products and special offers that we believe is specific to your interests.
- Periodically we might use your data to contact you for marketing research via email, phone, fax or mail. We might also utilize your data to make changes to our site in keeping with your interests.
We are dedicated to making sure that your data is secure. To prevent unauthorized access we have implemented appropriate security procedures and protocols to protect and secure the data we tend to collect on-line.
With your permission, we may place a cookie which is a small file your computer’s drive. Once you agree, the file is downloaded on your drive. Cookie help analyze internet traffic and enables internet applications to respond to you as an individual and tailor operations to your desires, likes and dislikes.
We utilize traffic log cookies to identify pages you use and analyze information on web page traffic to fine tune our website to cater to customer needs. We tend to solely use this data for statistical analysis following which the file is removed from your system.
Cookies are a medium that helps us work towards providing you with better content and services. They do not grant us access to your computer or personal data other than what data you share with cointrust.com.
As a user you have the right to accept or decline cookies. You can change your browser setting to decline cookies although this may hamper full use of the website.
Links to any other websites
Control your personal information
You have the option to restrict the collection and use of your personal data in the following ways:
- Whenever you are requested to enter your data in a form on the web site, you have the option to indicate that you do not want your data to be shared with anyone or for marketing purposes.
- If you have agreed to us using your personal data for marketing purposes, you can opt out and inform us of the same by emailing us at EMAIL.
We undertake not to sell, redistribute or rent your personal data to third parties unless we have your permission or are bound by law to do so. We might utilize your personal data to send you promotional data concerning third parties that we perceive may serve your interests only if you tell us that you would like this to happen.
If you suspect that any information we tend to hold is wrong or incomplete, please write to or email our support. We will promptly correct any data found to be incorrect.
You have the choice to opt out of receiving any promotional offers from us, which can be achieved by following the instructions. However, in the event that you choose to stop receiving promotional material we may still continue to communicate on issues relevant to your account or use of our services.
The information we collect is governed by Isle of Man law “Data Protection Act 2002” (as may be amended or updated from time to time) (the “Act”). By accessing our site and providing information to us you expressly consent to having the information processed, transferred and stored in and to the Isle of Man and the European Economic Area or countries where you may not have the same rights you may have under local law.