Archived Posts

In the past three days, Bitcoin (BTC) transaction charges have almost tripled to $10.20, from $3.52 (on average). As per Glassnode, which runs cryptocurrency market aggregation service, of the revenue earned by Bitcoin miners, 22.25% is derived from transaction fees, while the rest 77.75% is generated through block rewards. The percentage of revenue earned in   Read more...

The cryptocurrency markets remain bullish against the backdrop of a major news from DBS, the Singapore head-quartered retail and commercial bank, which has revealed its intention to roll out a cryptocurrency trading platform backing Bitcoin, XRP, Ethereum and Bitcoin Cash. The crypto assets will be paired with the US dollar, Singapore dollar, Hong Kong dollar   Read more...

LibertyX, which operates a network of Bitcoin (BTC) ATMs in the US, has started offering Bitcoin-to-cash conversion option to thousands of its ATMs. As per an announcement on October 26, LibertyX is facilitating Bitcoin cash out feature at 5,000 regular ATMs throughout the US. With this facility in place, any Bitcoin holder can use the   Read more...

As per a report published by Japanese media outlet The Nikkei, seven Japanese enterprises are working out the modalities of investing in a distinct trade data administration platform, developed by NTT Data. The platform, based on blockchain technology, will be structured to prevent alteration of recorded data by third parties in an illegal manner. The   Read more...

Bitcoin (BTC) whale count hit a new peak against the back drop of last week’s price rally. On October 20, Bitcoin addresses that owned a minimum of 1,000 BTC tallied 2,178. Five days later, the number rose to 2,231. At prevailing price, 1,000 Bitcoin is worth about $13 million. Based on the above info, we   Read more...

A suggested amendment to the US Bank Secrecy Act indicates that cryptocurrency related regulations are going to become stringent. In this regard, a media announcement made by the Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (FinCEN) and the Federal Reserve Board (FSB) indicate that these institutions will accept public comments on the suggestion starting October 23. The draft   Read more...

Al Khaleej Sugar, the first sugar refinery in the Arabian Gulf region and the world’s largest, has revealed the implementation of blockchain technology in its sugar trading platform, named Digitalsugar.io. The clients of UAE based Al Khaleej Sugar will be able to use the recently rolled out platform and trade spot sugar using tokens linked   Read more...

Bitcoin (BTC) is exhibiting trends that were seen in previous years ahead of huge breakouts, likely signaling the beginning of another round of sharp rally, as per research institution Nautilus Research. In a tweet, Nautilus Research has pointed out that Bitcoin is presently creating a trend that has, going by history, led the bull rally   Read more...

A largely unheard cryptocurrency gained 1,125% after Binance crypto exchange revealed its investment in the project. Specifically, the decentralized music streaming platform Audius (AUDIO) rolled out with virtually no attention from crypto advocates on social media. The cryptocurrency recorded a low of $0.04 on the day of launch, as per CoinGecko. A few hours later,   Read more...