Vietnam Cryptocurrency Investing Mobile App Gains 1.50million Clients in Just One-and-a-Half-Years December 20, 2021 December 20, 2021 Kelly Cromley http://1AZFjzw2#Nwf63pYaMWq#xIY
Bitcoin NewsDecember 20, 2021 by Kelly Cromley

Vietnam Cryptocurrency Investing Mobile App Gains 1.50million Clients in Just One-and-a-Half-Years

ONUS, the Vietnam-headquartered cryptocurrency investment mobile application, revealed that it had reached the 1.5 million client milestone, marking the end of 18 months since its introduction on both Google Play and the App Store. The program is presently top ranked among some of the world’s most best financial investing apps in terms of both functionality and competitiveness.

Amateur investors in the country may perceive it hard to maneuver thru the world of cryptocurrency investment and apps that are not very user-friendly for beginners. As a result, ONUS was established to transform Blockchain technology and the cryptocurrency market more accessible to everyone by guiding new entrants through a series of straightforward steps to get their initial Bitcoin.

Almost 90% of ONUS clients are Vietnam residents, followed by Nigeria, India, the Philippines, and Indonesia. The remaining 10% coming from other countries. The ONUS network is for students, cab drivers, educators, office professionals, and others who earn between $250 and $500 per month and have a modest beginning level for investment of only a few dollars to get started. Investing isn’t any more only a privilege reserved for the wealthy.

Chien Tran, the CEO of ONUS, feels that investing is by far the most important stage in building wealth. As a result, ONUS is putting up efforts to ensure that the majority of users are provided with the same earnings potential in the cryptocurrency business. ONUS’ next major goal is to attain 10 million clients by 2023, if the present growth rate continues. ONUS is currently offered for download on Google Play and Apple App Stores, respectively.

AuthorKelly Cromley

Kelly is our in house crytpto researcher, delving into the stories which matter from blockchains being used in the real world to new ico coming out.