21Shares Lists Large Mid-Market Crypto ETP on Swiss Exchange SIX
21Shares AG, the leader in launching cryptocurrency exchange-traded funds, officially revealed the listing on SIX Swiss Exchange of the largest mid-cap crypto ETP (ISIN: CH1130675676, Ticker: ALTS). 21Shares elevates creativity to a new degree by offering the world’s biggest portfolio of cryptocurrency exchange-traded products (ETPs).
It developed the world’s maiden cryptocurrency index listing on the SIX Swiss Exchange in 2018 and persists growing its cryptocurrency brand with cutting-edge analysis and novel product development methods. 21Shares’ mission is to give all investors with a simple, safe, and regulated method for purchasing, selling, and shorting bitcoin using their current bank and brokerage accounts.
Onyx, the 21Shares issuance platform, is utilized by 21Shares and other parties to issue and run cryptocurrency exchange-traded funds (ETFs) globally. “We are really happy to introduce our first mid-cap crypto index ETP and to grow our product offering to 21 total ETPs by the end of 2021,” stated Hany Rashwan, CEO of 21Shares. This is a major accomplishment in our product strategy, coming on the heels of the debut of the world’s first cryptocurrency ETP on Switzerland’s authorized SIX Swiss Exchange in 2018.”
The 21Shares Mid-Market ETP (ISIN CH1130675676) seeks to replicate the investment outcomes of an index that represents the mid-cap segment of the cryptocurrencies market, omitting the two largest assets, presently Bitcoin and Ethereum.
- Binance (BNB) is the crypto launched by Binance, the world’s biggest cryptocurrency exchange, and is utilized to conduct transactions and make payments on the exchange.
- Solana (SOL) leverages the permissionless characteristics of blockchain technology to deliver decentralized money (DeFi).
- Cardano (ADA) is a next-generation extension of the Ethereum concept, with a blockchain that is a flexible, sustainable, and scalable platform for decentralized finance smart contracts (DeFi).
- Ripple (XRP) is a global financial settlement system, currency exchange, and remittance network.
- Polkadot (DOT) is an open source blockchain developed by the Web3 Foundation that operates as a hub for all other blockchains.
- Litecoin (LTC) is a decentralized peer-to-peer cryptocurrency that was created as a fork of Bitcoin.
- Polygon (POLY) is an Ethereum scaling platform that has enrolled millions of users on Web3. Polygon has grown to become one of the most prominent full-stack Ethereum scaling solutions owing to its excellent performance, cheap transaction fees, and network interoperability.
- Bitcoin Currency (BCH) is a decentralized peer-to-peer electronic cash system that is a fork of Bitcoin.
“As a result of the great trade flows on BTC and ETC, the performance impact of other cryptocurrencies is rather minimal,” Jacob Lindberg, CEO and Co-Founder of Vinter, stated. “The Vinter 21Shares Crypto Mid-Cap Index, on the other hand, is unique. The index begins with the top 10 cryptocurrencies and then eliminates the top two – at the time, BTC and ETH. Investors get exposure to a diverse range of mid-cap crypto assets, or altcoins. The index now includes assets like as BNB, ADA, and SOL, all of which beat BTC and ETH in 2021.”
As of December 2021, 21Shares manages over $2.9 billion in 21 cryptocurrency ETPs and 83 listings, which includes the world’s first ETP tracking Binance, four Crypto Index Baskets, and two ETPs with staking incentives for investors (Tezos and Solana). Nine regulated European and Swiss trading exchanges list the company’s goods.