Binance Unveils 46th Launchpool Project “Pixels” – A DeFi-Centric Web3 Game Feb 9, 2024 Feb 9, 2024 Kelly Cromley http://1AZFjzw2#Nwf63pYaMWq#xIY
Market NewsFebruary 9, 2024 by Kelly Cromley

Binance Unveils 46th Launchpool Project “Pixels” – A DeFi-Centric Web3 Game

In its latest strategic move, Binance has introduced its 46th launchpool project, Pixels (PIXEL), a social Web3 game operating on the innovative Ronin Network.

Pixels: Bridging Gaming and DeFi

Pixels, operating on the Ronin network, aims to offer users an immersive gaming experience within the realm of decentralized finance (DeFi). Launched on the Ronin network last October, Pixels utilizes $BERRY as its primary in-game currency. This token operates on the Ronin chain, employing an inflationary model to facilitate free-to-play game loops within the Pixels Universe. Gamers can engage in depositing or withdrawing $BERRY through the Dashboard, setting the stage for future trading on Katana.

Distinct Dynamics of $PIXEL Token

The native token of Pixels, $PIXEL, is underpinned by Ethereum and Ronin smart contracts. Unlike $BERRY’s inflationary model, $PIXEL operates with a maximum supply of 5 billion, providing a more exclusive and challenging avenue for users. With an initial circulating supply of 15.42%, $PIXEL stands as a premium in-game currency, promising distinct utility.

While $BERRY is readily acquired through in-game interactions, earning $PIXEL involves proving gaming prowess by completing challenging tasks or actively contributing to the ecosystem’s growth.

Pixels’ Ascendancy in 2023

In 2023, Pixels achieved significant acclaim as one of the most popular Web3 games, amassing a Daily Active User (DAU) count exceeding 180,000.

Participation in PIXEL Launchpool

To participate in the PIXEL Launchpool, users can engage in staking and farming activities on the Binance platform. The Launchpool introduces specific hourly hard caps per user for each pool, ensuring fair participation and equitable distribution of rewards.

There are two supported pools, BNB and FDUSD, with rewards allocated based on the proportion of assets staked in each. Notably, 80% of rewards are designated for the BNB pool, while the remaining 20% go to the FDUSD pool.

Staking Binance Coin (BNB) and FDUSD allows participants to earn PIXEL tokens over a specified period. By locking these assets into designated pools, participants will receive PIXEL rewards based on their contribution.

Farming Period and Timeline

The PIXEL Launchpool’s farming period is scheduled to commence on February 9, 2024, at 00:00 (UTC), and will run until February 18, 2024, at 23:59 (UTC).

This move by Binance highlights the platform’s ongoing commitment to fostering innovation in the intersection of gaming and decentralized finance, providing users with novel opportunities within the dynamic landscape of Web3.

AuthorKelly Cromley

Kelly is our in house crytpto researcher, delving into the stories which matter from blockchains being used in the real world to new ico coming out.