Cardano Nominated for Blockchain Platform of the Year Award May 8, 2021 May 8, 2021 Kelly Cromley http://1AZFjzw2#Nwf63pYaMWq#xIY
Market NewsMay 8, 2021 by Kelly Cromley

Cardano Nominated for Blockchain Platform of the Year Award

Cardano’s community has now got an opportunity to choose it as the best blockchain platform of 2021. The proposal has been put forward by AIBC Awards. As per the official website of AIBC Awards, the committee will have 70% of the voting rights, while the rest 30% will be covered by common people, including the Cardano community.

The conference, which will take place in Dubai, will honor leading startups in the areas of financial technology, artificial intelligence, big data, the Internet of Things (IoT), blockchain and quantum technology.

Rest of the relatively unknown ventures such as Free TON, Jax Network, Storm Partners, and Nymtech are competing with Cardano. The campaign will continue until May 16th, 2021, with the outcome being declared on May 25th, 2021.

After several months of success, this is a significant acknowledgment for the team. The venture’s most noteworthy accomplishment occurred only some weeks back, when it collaborated with Ethiopia’s administration.

In order to broaden the venture’s impact in Africa, it will also provide market and health strategies to rural areas in Tanzania and Zanzibar.

In terms of blockchain, the event promoters hope to honor various sectors’ most prominent individuals and programs. As a result, there are further awards in a variety of categories. The crypto influencer of 2021 is one among them.

Tone Vays, Anthony Pompliano, and Chris MM Crypto are among the nominees for this honor. Pompliano and Vays are popular crypto evangelists, with Pompliano being a major supporter of Bitcoin. The best crypto exchange of 2021 is another intriguing category. Bitpanda, HitBTC, and are the major nominees. Notably, Coinbase and Binance, two of the most successful crypto exchanges, are not included in this group. In spite of having a huge number of followers, the likelihood of users voting for them is quite less.

One of the segments is the new DeFi industry, and crypto enthusiasts will vote for their favourite venture. Maker DAO, 1inch, Morpheus Labs, CoinsLoot, and Sheesha Finance are the options for voters. A few notable terms, such as Uniswap, Curve Finance, PanCakeSwap, and Compound, are once again absent. DeFi’s valuation has skyrocketed in recent months, with gross value locked exceeding $50 billion.

The NFT marketplace is also reflected, with groups being invited to vote on their favorite NFT site. Coinsloot, Art Square, and Terravirtua are among the nominees.

AuthorKelly Cromley

Kelly is our in house crytpto researcher, delving into the stories which matter from blockchains being used in the real world to new ico coming out.