Next Decentrum Technologies Partners with DAF to Launch Multiple NFT Projects Inspired by Egyptian Art, Culture, and History
Victory Square Technologies Inc. (CSE:VST; OTC:VSQTF; FWB:6F6), a business that helps investors with significant exposure to a wide mix of next generation tech firms in key sectors such as Web 3, gaming, the creator economy, non-fungible tokens, and the metaverse, is delighted to announce that portfolio company, Next Decentrum Technologies Inc., has signed a collaboration with DAF (Digital Access to Finance) to start several NFT ventures inspired by Egyptian art, culture, and history.
Through the company’s range of products, Next Decentrum creates distinctive, social, and meaningful art and cultural experiences:
- Momentable.ai is a multi-purpose platform for renowned works of art and culture from the world’s leading institutions.
- Fyve.xyz is a very simple-to-use email marketing solution for musicians
- Nyftx.com is a one-of-a-kind magazine devoted to the study of the influence of NFTs on art and culture.
- Next Decentrum is also the brains behind Crypto Pharaohs, the world’s first generative NFT collection motivated by the history, lives, and heritage of ancient Egypt’s pharaohs.
Egypt had around 12.6 million visitors in 2019. In the same year, the Tutankhamun Paris exhibition set a new record for the most attendees in the history of cultural exhibits in France, gathering over 1.42 million visitors over a six-month period.
“Egypt is abode to one of the most affluent societies on the planet. There is lots to explore and enjoy for everyone,” said Hussein Hallak, CEO of Next Decentrum. “Via our collaboration with the DAF team, we want to introduce Egyptian history, culture, and art to the metaverse through the use of NFTs, augmented reality, and virtual reality technologies.”
People have been captivated by ancient Egypt for millennia. This awe has been expressed in literature, architecture, art, cinema, politics, and religion. Digital collectibles have grown in popularity, resulting in a spike in NFT sales to $10.7 billion, according to Reuters, igniting widespread interest and prompting many to see NFTs as the way ahead for mainstream blockchain use.
“The fast rise of the NFT industry and growing interest in the metaverse provide a once-in-a-generation chance to nurture a worldwide audience interested in owning a piece of Egypt,” stated Hatem Kandeel, DAF’s Founder and CEO. “Through our cooperation with Next Decenturm, we want to start a series of initiatives in conjunction with Egypt’s leading artists and institutions.”
The Next Decentrum and DAF teams have been collaborating closely over the last several months. The cooperation has already resulted in the debut of Next Decentrum’s Crypto Pharaohs. Crypto Pharaohs is a cult-classic series of digital collectibles (NFTs) influenced by ancient Egypt’s culture and legacy.
The two firms will collaborate with museums, cultural groups, and artists to create digital collectibles that will bring Egypt into the hands of collectors and culture enthusiasts worldwide.
- Introduce ultra-rare NFTs inspired by Egyptian history, art, and culture.
- Partner on special events, public relations initiatives, and promotional activities
- Increase public awareness of the burgeoning digital collectibles market.
- Increase involvement from the Middle East and North Africa area, beginning with Egypt.