Solana Blockchain Based SolChicks Play-to-Earn Game Continues to Break Records
As part of the buildup to its IDO debut on November 26th, SolChicks, the eagerly awaited play-to-earn game on the Solana blockchain, has announced a number of firsts in the days leading to its IDO launch.
In the recent week, there have been several significant milestones and records broken, including:
- – In the initial week after its launch, the SolChicks game demo was completed by more than 50,000 players.
- – Top-ranked by CoinMarketCap, remains number one peer-to-peer game on Solana P2E, and most popular NFT collection on Solanart.
- – In the seven days after the launch of the game demo, the number of Twitter followers increased from 26k to 150k (+580 percent), the number of Telegram followers increased from 13k to 125k (+960 percent), and the number of Discord followers increased from 66k to 110k (+67 percent).
- – It will be launched on a record-breaking number of launchpads all at the same time (more than 30 launchpad partakers including most of the key launchpads across all blockchains).
- – 328 private investors, including well-known venture capital firms such as Blocore, AirAngels, GoldenTree, GD10, MetaVest Capital, Spartan Group, and Master Ventures, and also major gaming guilds like Yield Guild Games, key opinion leaders such as Crypto Banter and CryptoBirb, and a bunch of high-profiled angels, contributed to the record number of private investors.
- – As a result of this increase, the SolChicks NFT’s floor price has increased from 1.8 SOL to 17 SOL (+844 percent), amounting to about US$3,500 for the lowest price accessible.
- – Rare featured SolChicks NFTs have traded for as high as 160 SOL (about $35,000) in the past.
SolChicks has solidified its place as the fastest-growing P2E game in the market as a result of these achievements, with the alpha set for release in Q1 2022 and the complete game anticipated to be released in Q4 2022, respectively.
In the words of William Wu, co-founder and CEO of SolChicks, “Play-to-Earn is poised to disrupt the conventional gaming industry in ways that have never been seen before. Our staff is proactive and tireless in building our place as the leading player in the new age of gaming, with the support of our strategic investors at our side.”
“We are pushing boundaries as we lead the interconnection of blockchain-based gaming, which has until now lacked the quality performance of mainstream games, and conventional gaming markets, which have yet to utilize the new model of player-ownership and rewards,” said Lewis Grafton, SolChicks’ chief operating officer.
Until now, SolChicks has received over $20 million from over 300 private investors, and the company’s public round implies that its $CHICKS token has a market valuation of $400 million when completely liquidated.
SolChicks’ Initial DEX Offering (IDO) will be done spanning over 30 launchpads, with a public price of $0.05 per token, translating into a market cap of $500 million based on complete liquidation.
Blocore, AirAngels, GoldenTree, GD10, MetaVest Capital, Master Ventures, Spartan Group, AU21, Sky Vision Capital, Shima Capital, MantraDAO, and Solar Eco Fund are among the investors that have taken part in SolChicks’ private fundraising to date. Other investors include Solar Eco Fund.