BTP, Whose Client Is Scotcoin Project, & Ripple Joins Hyperledger
Hyperledger, an open source collaborative effort created to advance cross-industry blockchain technologies, announced today that 14 new organizations, including Ripple (XRP) have joined the project. With these new members, the Hyperledger community has grown to 231 organizations in more than 25 countries.
Hyperledger has gained significant traction as a multi-project, multi-stakeholder effort and now includes 10 business blockchain and distributed ledger technologies. Building on the momentum from the Hyperledger Sawtooth 1.0 release at the end of January, the Hyperledger Technical Steering Committee recently accepted Hyperledger Caliper, a blockchain performance benchmarking tool, into incubation. Additionally, Hyperledger Fabric version 1.1.0 was released just last week.
The latest companies to join Hyperledger community are:
• Beijing Truth Technology – actively aggregating the leading technology and resources of Hyperledger and collaborating with the community on its industrial blockchain – a unified, legally trustworthy cloud computing platform designed to eliminate isolated information islands, ensure data security, promote the valuable flow of data and enhance the government authority and service level of judiciary in public data service. Additionally, the company is actively constructing the ‘Legaltech Blockchain Alliance,’ called legalXchain, by using Hyperledger Fabric as the framework to serve intelligent judiciary, Internet nomocracy, Internet governance transparency, copyright protection and digital assets trading.
Founder – Rokken Shek.
• Blockchain Technology Partners (BTP) – provides a production ready blockchain platform built using Hyperledger Sawtooth, and partner with businesses to deliver blockchain-based solutions. It also operates blockchain on behalf of customers using Apache Brooklyn. BTP’s first customer is The Scotcoin Project, which is the community interest company behind Scotcoin, Scotland’s digital currency.
CEO – Duncan Johnston-Watt.
• CULedger – will use Hyperledger to help advance its global self-sovereign digital identity strategy for the more than 230 million credit union members worldwide.
Chief Engagement Officer – Julie Esser.
• Greenstream Technology – aims to develop a secure, compliant & trusted enterprise grade blockchain solution for the emerging legal Cannabis industry in Canada. The collaboration with Hyperledger is expected to provide the resources, tools and relationships to ramp up development of the Greenstream platform.
Chief product officer – Manu Varghese.
• KompiTech – with blockchain, the Swiss company aims to vastly reduce cost and complexity of delivering IT Services to customers globally.
CEO – Greg Erhahon
• MATRIX Foundation – aims to build a faster, safer and easier-to-use platform running AI-empowered smart contracts.
MATRIX Chief AI Scientist – Steve Deng.
• REMME – focused on building the alpha release of the REMME Core protocol. Hyperledger’s Sawtooth is used to build the REMME PKI (d) protocol.
Founder and CEO – Alex Momot.
• Ripple – With this partnership, developers worldwide will be able to access Interledger Protocol (ILP) in Java for enterprise use. Hyperledger Quilt project connects Hyperledger blockchains with other ILP-capable payment systems such as XRP Ledger, Ethereum, Bitcoin (Lightning), Litecoin, Mojaloop and RippleNet.
CTO – Stefan Thomas.
• Shenzhen Rongxun Technology – planning to work with with various Hyperledger communities and business partners to promote the development of blockchain technology.
Blockchain Leader – Qian Zheng.
• Spin Systems – builds highly scalable blockchain applications in partnership with The Linux Foundation and Hyperledger.
CEO – Wael Ali.
• Versia – aims to share innovation with the Hyperledger community and collaborate in the development of blockchain technology in order to change the way of doing business and other areas of social behavior.
Founder and CEO – Manu Mosteiro.
• Xiilab Co. – provides Data Trading for any creative Digital Assets with a fast, fair and transparent environment.
CEO – Wooyung Lee.
Associate members joining this month include:
• Cambridge Centre For Alternative Finance (University of Cambridge)
• Kerala Blockchain Academy.
Hyperledger aims to enable organizations to build robust, industry-specific applications, platforms and hardware systems to support their individual business transactions by creating enterprise-grade, open source distributed ledger frameworks and code bases. It is a global collaboration of leaders in finance, banking, IoT, supply chain, manufacturing and technology.
Hyperledger supports an open community that values contributions and participation from various entities. As such, pre-approved non-profits, open source projects and government entities can join Hyperledger at no cost as associate members.
Hyperledger is an open source collaborative effort created to advance cross-industry blockchain technologies. It is a global collaboration including leaders in finance, banking, Internet of Things, supply chains, manufacturing and Technology.
Kate is market industry expert who has spent majority of her life on wall street, she has thought to have a knack at picking the right stocks to invest into. With the rise in cryptocurrencies she has is now able to use her expertise to a new market and give us insights on what we can expect in the present and the future.