Decent.bet Enters Into Strategic Partnership With VeChain
Gaming company Decent.bet has entered into a strategic partnership with VeChain. Under the agreement, Decent.bet will launch its mainnet on VeChainThor platform. The company aims to provide never before seen transparency and fairness in the gaming industry, while removing the gray areas which are usually associated with gaming and regulation.
Decent.bet will ensure that platform profits is shared among all House Share Holders. Irrespective of being a large or small investor, everybody will have an opportunity to own a part of the casino. An investor who buys into house sessions will share the profits. Decent.bet will not be a mere B2C company, but will offer white label solutions.
Decent.bet has already secured a gaming license in more than 125 jurisdictions and are in the process of securing a second gaming license. Decent.bet is guided by a professional team with more than six decades of gaming experience.
The team includes Mark Lipparelli, former Senator of Nevada State Senate and Chairman of the Nevada Gaming Control Board, Brian Balsbaugh, a seasoned professional in gaming industry, James Sullivan, sports industry veteran, Steve Preiss, and Mark Herberholz.
Some of the reasons provided by Decent.bet for selecting VeChainThor platform:
- VeChain platform is a proven, leading global enterprise level public platform having consistent track record, partners and a solid roadmap
- VeChain Foundation is a pioneer in real-world applications of blockchain technology.
- VTHO revolutionizes the business model of Decent.bet and allows the latter to create stability.
- VeChain platform facilitates greater transaction speeds than Ethereum
- VeChain can be used to send mass transactions in a single time to multiple addresses, heightening the operational capabilities of Decent.bet.
- Enables strengthening access to strategic Asia-Pacific partners and investors.
Doug is an expert in the online casino industry and has written extensively about various matters pertaining to online gambling, cryptocurrencies, its culture, quirks and legalities. In his spare time, he enjoys reading biographies, watching documentaries and spending time with friends and family.