Tron Announces First Batch Of Core Tronics Members
The Tron (TRX) Foundation have announced the names of the first batch of Core TRONICS members who will assist the growth of Tron Ecosystem. Tron launched its mainnet on May 25. Furthermore, it also celebrated “Independence Day” – a notion used to indicate the migration of Tron from Ethereum to its own mainnet. To celebrate the migration, the Foundation also burnt 1 billion tokens.
Additionally, the Foundation locked 33,241,807,424 TRX tokens in over 1,000 addresses of TRON mainnet. The tokens will remain locked until 2020, a move seen as an attempt to impart confidence among investors in the project.
The Foundation will regularly select members for the Core TRONICS group. The members will hold the following responsibilities:
- Translation and distribution of the TRON news using multiple languages.
- Collect response from the community.
- Respond to queries from new users
- Disseminate Tron product experience reports
- Arrange for Tron’s offline meetings
- Ensure Tron community’s participation and organize interesting activites
- Provide timely advice to the project based on personal technical knowledge and experience.
To join the Tron team, a member must meet the following criteria
- Should hold at least 10,000 TRX
- Should have total faith in Tron and blockchain.
- Must have an in-depth understanding of blockchain technology
- Proficiency in at least one minority language is a plus
- Should have a group with 500 active followers.
The following are the benefits of being a Core Tronics member
- Will receive the latest news of TRON, including partnerships
- Will be able to join in TRON’s offline activities as special guests
- Receive TRX as rewards, once in a while
- Receive feedback on a regular basis to better integrate into the TRON ecosystem
- Get TRON customized gift packages and medals of honor
- Participate in TRONICS offline meetings every quarter