Smart Contract Powered Retirement Plans.
- Token Type
- Fundraising Goal:
- $2,990,861 (100%)
- 2000 AUC = 1 ETH
- Sold on Pre-sale
- Total Tokens
- Token Available for Sale
- Min/Max Personal Cap
- NO / YES, IT DEPENDS ON HOW MANY PEOPLE PERFORM KYC
- Token Issue
- RIGHT AFTER ICO
- British Virgins Islands
- Smart Contracts
- Blocked Countries
- USA, China, Singapore, Kuwait, South Korea
Pros & Cons
- Not a huge supply of tokens available
- The earlier you invest the better
- White paper will take time to read
- Tokens could shoot up in value
- Different token price buying with some cryptocurrencies
- Should have a large take up of their initial coin offering by investors
- Well designed, planned and executed whitepaper and roadmap
- Sensible and very well throughout bonus format and structure
- Solid team backing the project
- Long term growth potential and reliable income streams
There is certainly a unique concept that is going to be backing the Actus ICO and they are planning on launching Smart Contract Powered Retirement Plans.
If you are looking for an ICO to invest in that is going to be basing their business concept around a service that a very high percentage of the population could be interested in using, then it may be worth checking out just what the Auctus ICO is all about.
What they are going to be doing is offering Smart Contracts that are powered around retirement plans, and with a lot of people worried about the effects of living much longer and funding their retirement this ICO and the concept behind it does have great if not huge potential.
They intend to run their ICO from the 27th of March 2018 until the 31st of March 2018 and as such there is plenty of time to get involved in it, and of course to do your due diligence, which is something you should do.
There is a know your customer requirement and there are several countries whose residents and citizens will not be able to take part in their ICO and for reference those countries are USA, China, Singapore, Kuwait, South Korea. Making plans for retirement is something that a lot of people need to do and that should be quite easy to do when Auctus does go live, so keep it in mind.
Learn More About the Auctus ICO
If the Auctus ICO is of interest to you then feel free to watch the short promo for the project below, to give you a deeper insight into what it has to offer you.
- Martijn van Eck (HOLLAND FINTECH)
Head of Pension at Holland Fintech, co-founder of Symetrics, a European FinTech 50 actuarial and risk analytics company.
- Eric Paley (PNIXON PEABODY)
Partner at Horizon Investments, Associate Professor of Finance at UNC Charlotte. Ph.D. in Mathematical Sciences and Economics.
- Philippe Castonguay (0x PROJECT)
Former relationship manager for developers at 0x. Focused on cryptocurrency development and collaborations.
- Steven Clark (HORIZON INVESTMENTS)
- Adam Greetis (SEYFARTH SHAW)
- Raphael Vantroost (CEO)
Trying to get the younger generation interested in planning for their retirement is of course something that can be extremely hard to do, however Auctus do appear to have come up with a very novel solution.
For they are planning on launching retirement plans that are built onto smart contract on the blockchain, and that is what makes their company unique, but one that will appear to the next generation of tech savvy youngsters.
There is a lot of merit in regards in what they are planning on launching and with so not overly excessive funding goals and with their coins not being too expensive this is certainly one of those ICOs that do warrant a closer inspection as it does have great potential.