Credits, is a concept that is going to help the finance industry by offering both rapid transaction processing times and some very low processing fees too.
- Token Type
- Fundraising Goal:
- $20,000,000 (100%)
- 1 ETH = 5,000 CS
- Sold on Pre-sale
- 3,000,000 USD
- Total Tokens
- Token Available for Sale
- Min/Max Personal Cap
- 0.01 ETH / TBA
Pros & Cons
- Genuine appeal to the targeted sector
- Low cost tokens with growth potential
- Very experienced team secure and in place
- Realistic funding goal that is well on the way to being achieved
- Roadmap is very clearly compiled and structured
- One of the more unique and appealing concepts
- Huge interest and take up so far achieved by their tokens
- Appeals to first time and experience ICO investors
- Very active team on social media
- Another solid ERC-20 Ethereum token based ICO
Speed is always of the essence in regards to cryptocurrencies trades and low transaction fees are also much sought after by users and that is what Credits is offering via their concept.
The Credits concept is going to be of interest to a very wide and diverse range of people, for they are a blockchain based company that has been able to completely speed up the rate at which transactions are processed.
Not only is it the speed at which transactions can and are processed that makes their blockchain of great interest to users of any cryptocurrencies but it is also the huge volume of transactions their blockchain can handle too.
With only the very minimum of transaction costs too, it is one that is likely to be of interest to not only users of cryptocurrencies but also those people who are looking to invest in a company too.
Whilst their ICO is of course now over, done and complete their tokens are of course now available to buy on many a digital currency exchange so there is always the option for any investors to buy their tokens now if they want to get involved.
They do say that a small but select and very experienced team is what can make or break any company or business, and as such let me now give you a brief overview of the team that are driving the 0chain ICO and concept forward.
- Igor Chugunov (CEO and Founder)
- Evgeniy Butyaev (CTO and Co-Founder)
- Valentin Antonov (Team leader)
- Michael Merejkin (Web Developer)
- Aleksandr Krasnov (Senior software developer)
- Evgeny Romanov (Community bounty manager)
- David Kolmakhidze (Head of investment relations department)
- Matushkina Elena (PR manager)
- Bruce Sadia (Development manager)
- Kyle Wang (Senior Consultant IBM Cleveland, USA)
- Michael Kapilkov (Blockchain Advisement New York)
- Elie Galam (Bancor Foundation Financial Advisor New York)
- Artjom Aminov (Blockchain architect at F&L Galaxy, London, UK)
- Tyler Perry-Smith (Investor, Enthusiast Savitr Capital San Francisco)
- Jacob Salvador (Investor & Trader Blockchain Specialist Oslo, Norway)
- Christophe Ozcan (Blockchain technical - Expert France)
If you are the type of investor who likes to wait and see and takes a stand back type of approach in regards to buying into tokens and coins, then obviously you are now going to be in a position to see just how the tokens from Credits are performing.
That is due to of course the fact that their ICO is now complete, and as such their tokens are now finding their true value on the digital currency exchanges, but you will of course need to compare the value of those tokens with the ICO value, and also get an idea of how those tokens were distributed and made available in the first place.
With that in mind I shall now enlighten you as to how their ICO was designed and structured too. The one sale was a one day event which took place on the 18th of February 2018.
The Credits token is an ERC-20 Ethereum token and goes by the ticker of CS. In regards to their ICO they valued that CS token at 1 CS = 0.19 USD and their funding goal was set at some $20,000,000 and in total there are 1,000,000,000 in existence.