A rather unique service is being offered by FundRequest but it is an important one that being a system for custom support that will boost the Open Source community.
- Token Type
- Fundraising Goal:
- $15,000,000 (100%)
- 1 FND = 0.48 USD
- Sold on Pre-sale
- 9,000,000 USD
- Total Tokens
- Token Available for Sale
- Min/Max Personal Cap
- 0,01 ETH / 1 ETH MAX FOR FIRST 24 HOURS
- Token Issue
- WILL BECOME TRANSFERABLE WITHIN 14 DAYS OF CLOSING THE TOKEN SALE.
- Team Members
- Blockchain Service
Pros & Cons
- Offers and brand new concept
- Tokens can be easily bought using an Ethereum based wallet
- A well thought-out business strategy and whitepaper
- Easy to acquire Tokens ensuring a large take up of them
- Roadmap very easy to understand and achieve
- One of the more unique Initial Coin Offerings
- Wide reaching appeal to forward looking investors
- Long and short terms growth potential
- Does appeal to the end user and the next generation of consumer too
- Should soon reach soft cap
One thing that has been missing from the Open Source Community is a reliable customer type of support service and that is what is being offered by FundRequest.
As the cryptocurrency environment and space continues to grow and develop, and as more and more people, companies and organisations get involved with it there is of course a demand for a support service that will help any questions people have about that environment.
It has often been left to cryptocurrency user to have to go on their own unique learning curve and actively make an effort in regards to looking up the required information they need whether simply setting up a digital currency wallet or buying and selling tokens and coins.
The idea that is behind FundRequest is quite simple but in my opinion is a service that is desperately needed or they are offering a support type service for those in the cryptocurrency trading environment.
I was obviously no t alone in regards to finding their service and also their ICO very interesting for they have no achieved their funding goal set via their ICO and are now progressing well with their project and concept.
In the next section of this review of the FundRequest ICO I am going to be giving you an insight into the main team members that are going to be driving the concept forward.
- Thomas Matthys (Finance Advisor)
- Nakrin Narula (Investment & Growth)
- Christopher Heymann (Technology and token economics)
- Nico Haelterman (Technical Advisor)
- Lasse Clausen (Token launch and token economics)
- Karel Striegel (Founder)
- Tim Dierckxsens (Strategy Advisor)
- Gerbert Vandenberghe (Analyst)
- Davy Van Roy (Core Developer)
- Steve Maris (Core Developer)
- Quinten De Swaef (Core Developer)
The main attraction for both investors and users of the FundRequest project is that they have very clearly set out just what it is they are offering and have done so in a very clear and concise way too.
One way that a user of their platform and concept could choose to use their service is by simply seeing additional information about their chosen open source project which could and probably will help accelerate their development plans.
One of the aspects that are going to appeal to users of their service is that they are going to be able to earn rewards for their contributions make to open source projects too, which should ensure a large take up of technically savvy users of course.
Keeping abreast of all that is happening in the world of cryptocurrencies is also very important and developers are going to be able to use the FundRequest project to keep themselves fully up to date with any new developments too.