Fusion is simply a blockchain but one that is going to allow for cross uses from many different cryptocurrencies, a sort of all in one type of Blockchain if you like.
- Token Type
- Fundraising Goal:
- $42,185,216 (100%)
- 1 FSN = 2.06 USD
- Sold on Pre-sale
- 14,500,000 USD (50% BONUS)
- Total Tokens
- Token Available for Sale
- Min/Max Personal Cap
- NO / NO LIMIT
- Team Members
- Blocked Countries
- USA, CHINA
- ETH, BTC, USD
Pros & Cons
- Large mass market appeal
- Lots of small and large investors should be interested
- Solid roadmap in place with set goals and targets
- Excellent potential for long term growth
- High tech business with a high tech approach
- Low cost Ethereum based token
- Very realistic funding goal that is well on the way to being achieved
- Planning to launch some imaginative ideas
- Roadmap well designed and easily achievable
- Very experienced and solid team in place
Fusion has managed to achieve their ICO funding that is now going to allow them to continue devoting their all inclusive blockchain platform.
There are of course lots of ICO’S that investors can pick and choose from and ultimately invest their money in, but much more so in the cryptocurrency age, many such tech savvy investors are looking for an ICO that offers something unique but blockchain related.
One such ICO was of course the Fusion one, and what their concept involves is designed a platform that allows for multiple different cryptocurrencies to be exchanged, bought and sold on them and can also launch different tokens using those cryptocurrencies too.
As with anything related to blockchain however, even though this ICO is no complete if you are interested in investing in their concept I would urge you to take a look at their white paper and concept in greater detail,
Much more so if you are unfamiliar with the blockchain and its potential, for it is true to say that Fusion do have a very interesting project and platform to build which could be embraced by a lot of people.
The team that are involved in making the Fusion a success do have plenty of experience under their collective belts, and below is an overview of that team.
- Dejun Qian (Visionary & Principal)
- Dr. Jiangang Wu (Foundation Development)
- Noam Cohen (Foundation Communication)
- Xi Luo (Foundation Operation)
- Guochang Xu (Technology Director)
- Bin Jiang (Core Developer)
- David Perez (Foundation Strategy)
- Elie Galam (Research Fellow)
- Zhaojun He (Research Fellow)
- Douglas Wang (Foundation Community, North America)
As with any ICO and any company that has launched with the use of an ICO and their own unique token I do know many investors are much more interested in the way that the tokens have been distributed or will be disturbed and as such that is something I will now take a look at and give you a complete breakdown of.
The team behind the Fusion project were awarded with 8,192,000 tokens which for reference was a total of 10% of those that have been generated, they also set aside 10% of their funds for their business which amounted to another 8,192,000 or 10%) of those tokens.
A further 10% of their generated tens ere to be distributed for the community development of their concept and yet another 10% were set aside for the participants sale, they also had a voluntary participants sale on which 25% of their tokens were available, and 5% of them are being kept in reserve.
Both a POW and POS allocation of tokens was set aside and that account for the final 30% of their tokens, which are now generally available to purchase at various different digital currency exchanges were the token will of course find their own true and real values due to supply and demand of those tokens.