A range of banking services including collateralized loans are being offered by Hero Token and is aimed at Southeast Asia based customers.
Hero Token Info
- Token Type
- Fundraising Goal:
- $32,150,231 (19%)
- 1 HERO = 4.69 USD
- Sold on Pre-sale
- 6,149,949 USD
- Total Tokens
- Token Available for Sale
- Min/Max Personal Cap
- NO / NO
- Token Issue
- 2-3 DAY AFTER THE END OF TOKEN SALE
- ETH, BTC, LTC, XRP, ETC, WAVES
Pros & Cons
- Easy to understand concept and one with huge growth potential too
- Experienced team working for and advising the ICO
- Soft cap achieved in first 24 hours of ICO launch
- Targeting an often hugely under-banked market sector
- Very easy to achieve and understand roadmap and concept
- Well on the way to achieving the Hard Cap
- Large take up of their tokens by all levels of investors
- Appeals to over 40% of the worldwide global population
- All unsold tokens are going to be burnt
- Whitepaper is very well designed and throughout
The goal and long term aim of Hero Token is simple, and that is to provide collateralized loans to customers living in Southeast Asia that are often under-banked.
Financial inclusion is what the founders of Hero Token truly believe in and that is the entire focus of their ICO and business concept, for they want to open up funding streams to the ever increasing number of people who are being shunned by mainstream lenders across the globe.
During the initial launch of the Hero Token concept they are aiming their platform those living in Southeast Asia, however there is no doubt in my mind that if the product and platform is embraced it will gradually be rolled out across other continents too.
But having said that, financial inclusion is something that does need addressing in Southeast Asia, and they do have a huge potential customer base once they go live, and as such there is some serious potential for profits to be made investing in their tokens.
However, you do always have to weigh up the pros and cons and understand any potential risks you are taking when investing in any type of ICO or token generation event, and with that in mind please do read on to find out more about the team driving Hero Token and feel free to checkout their roadmap and whitepaper too.
The only way that any ICO and also any business concept and project is going to succeed is not only by them achieving their funding goals, but also by ensuring they have a solid team working behind the scenes, and below are the main team members that are involved in the Hero Token ICO and concept.
- David Margendorff (Co-Founder PawnHero)
- Norbert Gehrke (Former MD, Goldman Sachs and Barclays)
- Ricky Fiel (Advisor – BCG Blockchain Fund & WeTrust)
- Maurizio Raffone (Former MD, UniCredit Bank AG)
- John Bailon (CEO and Co-founder - Satoshi Citadel Industries)
- Paul Rivera (CEO – Kalibrr)
- Miguel Cuneta (CCO and Co-founder – Satoshi Citadel Industries)
- Farouk Meralli (CEO – mClinica Inc.)
- Sam Kaddoura (CFO – Satoshi Citadel Industries)
The way in which the team behind Hero Token have put together their roadmap and whitepaper does appeal to a lot of investors, for they have not made any effort to confuse people with their concept and idea and have laid out in a very easy to understand way their long term goals and aims.
It is true to say that it can be an uphill task for many companies and businesses based in Southeast Asia to get loans and finance to help their business grow and proposer, and that is the one simple aim of Hero Token, to make collateralised loans to such businesses.
I do know many investors looking into ICO’s are always going to be drawn towards those in the finance sector, for the ideas behind them and backing them always tend to be well structured and designed in such a way they can be hugely profitable over the long term.
Therefore if the Hero Token ICO is one that does appeal to you, then it may pay dividends for you to invest at the earliest opportunity, for you will not need me to tell you that if the concept does take off then the price of those tokens are going to rise, which is after all how the profits are made by investors.