Piggy Nation Unveils a Series of 3,333 Distinct Inconsiderate Piggys on ETH Blockchain
Piggy Nation unveiled Piggy Nation NFTs on the Ethereum blockchain, a series of 3,333 distinct ungracious Piggys. Piggy Nation is a community where members may discuss and share their Piggy Pet Peeves, such as a neighbor’s dog pooping on your yard or a roommate dumping a sink full of nasty food.
Richard has worked on various of television projects, including This Is Us, 24: Live Another Day, Chicago Med, Quantico, and Strangers With Candy. Between concerts, Richard has instructed over 20,000 students in writing workshops and developed Adventure Cards, a game that encourages players to enhance their narrative abilities and conquer their fear of public speaking.
When the epidemic struck, Richard developed the ground-breaking mobile application Color Surprise. Now, Richard and his colleagues are bringing their own perspective to NFTs. The team is made up of engineers and artists who experiment with and build new modes of communication by fusing narrative and technology.
Piggy Nation NFTs are the first stage in a complete strategy that involves education growth via Masterclasses on innovation, storytelling, and creative programmes that disclose NFTs using proprietary Virtual Slot Machine technology.
As with everyday world, each Piggy Nation NFT is distinct, derived from hundreds of attributes.
Piggy Nation Action Plan
- Token holders have entry to a Master Class taught by Richard Rosser, the creator.
- Piggy Nation will support three separate inventors of NFTs.
- A randomly selected holder will get a one-of-a-kind NFT inspired by Piggy Pet Peeve.
- Twenty Genesis Holders will have a one-on-one session with Creator Richard Rosser.
- Contribute to the Adventure Cards Foundation – Assist kids in communicating with one another via storytelling.
- Merchandise releases include a Gamer Hoodie, a Skater T-Shirt, and a Redneck Hat.
- Contribute a portion of revenues to a communal wallet.
- All token holders will get a second Piggy at the next 10,000-token round.