Kresus Unveils Crypto and NFT Wallet with Recoverable Feature
Kresus, a new crypto wallet and Web3 SuperApp, made its debut on the iOS app store today. Founded by experienced entrepreneur Trevor Traina, this mobile SuperApp is the first of its kind for Web3. It offers a complete set of tools necessary for blockchain interaction and simplifies the experience, making it accessible to anyone who wants to explore the blockchain.
Users can always access Kresus, even if they lose access to their email accounts. This makes Kresus the only Web3 application that offers this guarantee. The design of Kresus is user-centric and provides complete control over digital assets. It is a non-custodial solution that offers the benefits of human readability and usability. Users of Kresus can enjoy top-notch security measures and avoid the hassle of remembering passphrases or the fear of being locked out, much like a hardware wallet but without a physical device.
Similar to other SuperApps, Kresus consolidates the features of various apps, tools, and platforms into a user-friendly mobile app. Kresus is a wallet that allows users to store all their cryptocurrencies and digital assets in one place, with a mobile-first and multi-chain approach.
Kresus users enjoy these remarkable features:
- 100% Non-custodial. Kresus never has access to or controls your funds. It’s your wallet, your crypto, your assets.
- Mint and share 5 NFTs for free, allowing everyone the opportunity to leave their mark on the blockchain forever.
- Every Kresus user receives a free .kresus Web3 identity, powered by Unstoppable Domains, integrating with thousands of online decentralized apps and platforms while providing an easy-to-use and easy-to-remember way to send, transfer, and receive digital assets.
- Purchase crypto in minutes with instant ACH and pay with your credit card or Apple Pay.
- Enjoy multichain and multi-asset support, making Kresus the only wallet needed to hold Bitcoin, Solana, Polygon, Ethereum, and thousands of other coins, tokens, and NFTs.
Never be locked out in any scenario – even if you lose access to your email.
The goal of Kresus is to empower individuals to navigate their Web3 journey and assist companies and brands in establishing a blockchain presence.